Post your latest purchase!!

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
mattyp

Re: Post your latest purchase!!

Post by mattyp » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi all. New to this forum and new to moog. I have just taken delivery of a sub 37.
Moog Sub 37, DSI Mopho KB, Korg ms20 mini, Korg M50, Korg Karma, Yamaha Motif Xf6, Yamaha DX7, Novation K Station, Waldorf Blofeld, Siel DK80, cyclone analogic tt 303

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forum, Matty. Congratulations!
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

GregAE

Post by GregAE » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:16 am

This Corsynth C104 Odyssey of Sound Oscillator just arrived as a pre-Christmas gift:
C104.jpg

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:00 am

All this is new except the Moog units. Just waiting on the power supply for the MOS-LAB.

Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

MC

Post by MC » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:29 am

^ Nice!
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

megavoice

Post by megavoice » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Bought an Allen & Heath WZ 4, 16:2 in September. FIRST CLASS SOUND. I took it also for the band.
Now I finished to draw all the audio cables through my living room up and round the doorframes from one end to the other so that I can play 8 keyboards simultanously..... :lol:
The room looks like a deep jungle now.......I`m feeling like TARZAN........but I don`t need bothering about any more stepping on the cables and plugging and unplugging all the time......
`d like to show some pics but I`ve no camera, maybe one day I`ll have one......
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fu** the prom queen." —Sean Connery to Nicholas Cage in "The Rock" (1996)
I've never seen any real prom queen here in my country, but if we had some they'd
**** with everyone.

MC

Post by MC » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:35 pm

A&H are excellent bang for the buck.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

megavoice

Post by megavoice » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 pm

MC wrote:A&H are excellent bang for the buck.
Yes, I also bought because it has an integrated effect section, as when live gigging I don`t like to have hanging down objects (echo/reverbs) from too small tables and with my long experience of life gigging these effects in their quality are by fare enough good sounding in a pretty loud rock band. It ALL and ever and ever depends on the quality of the musician for ninety percent, and THEN comes the gear quality.....
Also didn`t want to spend additional money for effect gear, first. Maybe later one day.....
But kinda foolish as I am, on one side I didn`t want to have a big bulky mixer any more like the Soundcraft GB 24:2 that was also excellent,
I didn`t summerize all my outputs from all keyboards completely, that means I missed to add ALL Polymoog section outputs and the stereo outputs and function I will have when my tech will have finished the FULL stereo upgrading for the Chroma.
But anyway, when I will use the Poly with all complete outputs I`m going to have to unplug some others, despite...
And selling I won`t, because I`ve got it for a pretty good price........
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fu** the prom queen." —Sean Connery to Nicholas Cage in "The Rock" (1996)
I've never seen any real prom queen here in my country, but if we had some they'd
**** with everyone.

fregot

Post by fregot » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi group!
Been a musician since early -70's, but never owned the synth of synths.
Finally bought this one today.
Serial 8222
Manufactured Nov. 29th 1976
Jan Hammer is the king.
DSC_1447.jpg
Mini -76, Hammond L-100 w. Leslie 147, approx 10 Rhodes pianos and a Nord Stage 2 88
www.freddan.biz

JnGd

Post by JnGd » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

I just purchased 4 EP-3...can't find the serial number on the units...

DonutDude

Post by DonutDude » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Just added a Waldorf Streichfett to my studio... that makes 27 hardware synths... will it ever stop? :oops:

jido-genshi

Post by jido-genshi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Not Moog related (I already got the Sub 37 last year) but I just picked up the Korg Volca Sample and the Korg SQ-1... did this little live jam (along with the MS-20 mini, sequenced paraphonically by the SQ-1) as a first test - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xDpTs2f4E

GregAE

Post by GregAE » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 am

DonutDude wrote:Just added a Waldorf Streichfett to my studio... that makes 27 hardware synths
The Streichfett is a very cool little box - a world of sounds that go beyond the classic string synth stuff. Every time I work with it I discover something new. I just updated the firmware to v1.10 and I think it sounds better than ever!
DonutDude wrote: ... will it ever stop? :oops:
Doubtful! Sounds like you've got the fever...:D

DonutDude

Post by DonutDude » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

GregAE,
I'd been doing better with the addiction, but then I heard the Streichfett and found a price of $319 (demo w/warranty) and... well, you know the rest. Glad you like it as well. These really are great times for synthesizer musicians and enthusiasts!

Solaris

Post by Solaris » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:58 pm

This thing is amazing , waiting for mine to come and dream of a dominion 5!

http://youtu.be/i_tIDPxs9oQ