Goodbye Moog Music forum

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Just Me

Goodbye Moog Music forum

Post by Just Me » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Since there is a 10 to one spam to post ratio here now, I'm going to quit the forum.
Too bad the good info is getting killed by spammers. I'll miss most of you, but I will continue at the other forii that I am registered on.
Until MM does something about the SN ratio, I will not return. See you on MW, KT, EM, etc.
"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

latigid on

Re: Goodbye Moog Music forum

Post by latigid on » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

:cry:

*waves*

moogyman

Post by moogyman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am

Just Me wrote:Since there is a 10 to one spam to post ratio here now, I'm going to quit the forum.
Too bad the good info is getting killed by spammers. I'll miss most of you, but I will continue at the other forii that I am registered on.
Until MM does something about the SN ratio, I will not return. See you on MW, KT, EM, etc.
Seems kinda silly ... to leave. You can IGNORE the spam.... novel idea. No?
Moogyman :lol:

Mandatory Cape Law: All keyboardists playing more than 4 keyboards at a gig must wear a cape. Unless one keyboard is a mellotron, then the keyboardist must wear a cape regardless of number.

DeFrag

Post by DeFrag » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:24 am

That ratio might hold true for the past week but certainly not over longer periods.

Spam & trolls happens to all forums.

I simply don't click on the few threads selling shoes or sugar babies... I AM in control...
Little Phatty TE #1023 • Schrittmacher • Walking Stick ribbon • Korg microXL/Electribe MX/KaossPro • Sonnus G2M
MF-101 Filter • MF-102 Ring • MF-103 Phaser • MF-104Z Delay • MF-105 MuRF • MF-107 FreqBox • MF-108M Cluster • Etherwave
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Krinor

Post by Krinor » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 pm

moogyman wrote:
Just Me wrote:Since there is a 10 to one spam to post ratio here now, I'm going to quit the forum.
Seems kinda silly ... to leave. You can IGNORE the spam.... novel idea. No?
Maybe he's got better thinigs to do... I understand him and agree. If this doesn't stop the forum will be deserted.
Last edited by Krinor on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

gtivr6fan

Post by gtivr6fan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Just Me wrote:Until MM does something about the SN ratio, I will not return.
If you do not return, how will you know MM did something?
Huh?
Did you think about that?
Didn't think so. :wink:
Boxes full o' wires, n stuff n stuff...