In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm
Ok guys, I am perplexed as to how one would sequence a Minimoog Model D. Im kinda new to sequencers and I am dying to find out.....cant find much on the web for this. thanks for your time and reply(s).
- Posts: 1201
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:17 pm
- Location: south-west Germany
Midi to CV interface.
Or use an old CV sequencer.
keep on turning these Moog knobs
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE
* One 16
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:14 pm
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA