Mike Bucki current status

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
JohnH

Re: Mike Bucki current status

Post by JohnH » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:11 am

BTW - has anybody already contact with Mike B?

Mitchell Chastain

Post by Mitchell Chastain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 am

just wondering if anyone's been in contact the last couple of months. my last working email and phone info are not working now. sigh........
i sure wish i lived just a little closer to ny.......
all of us with missing gear, let's try to stick together and at least try to keep this going just in case someone gets new information on mike.
thanks.

EricK

Post by EricK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I still say you all should consult an attorney, get a notarized letter requesting the status of your gear and demand it's return or threaten legal action. I believe that is the best way to go forward with this. Everyone needs to seriously put some legal pressure on this guy and get something in a public record of his misdeeds.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

LaxSlash1993

Post by LaxSlash1993 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 am

Does anyone got any updates?

Mitchell Chastain

Post by Mitchell Chastain » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:09 am

Just tried my most current email and phone contacts again. No luck....... both are gone.
Also, just left him a message on FB.... will post if I get a response.

LaxSlash1993

Post by LaxSlash1993 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:34 am

I'm guessing you've had no luck.

I had my Memorymoog repaired by him last year. The thing was basically a smoky paperweight. Literally. I live in Buffalo, so it was easy for me to drop it off/pick it up. I called him about the dead oscillator and the petentiometer issues, and he said that he'd call me back when he got a chance (he sounded somewhat stressed - I couldn't make out exactly what he was saying since there was a lot of background noise where I was when I called him). It's been about a month since that. I think for this repair, since it doesn't seem like a major problem, I'll just have someone else do it, unless I hear from him soon. But, when it has to be repaired again, I'd definitly go back to Mike. When I had him repair my MM+ last year, he seemed like a great guy, and very professional.

EDIT: I don't mean dead Oscillator. Sorry. It's just showing that PITCH HI error.
Last edited by LaxSlash1993 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mitchell Chastain

Post by Mitchell Chastain » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

No reply from the FB message.
I know he does good work and he was highly recommended to me. If I had the convenience of driving over to his place I probably would have gotten my Taurus pedals back a couple of years ago..... fixed or not.

Mitchell Chastain

Post by Mitchell Chastain » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:54 am

Just doing my bi-monthly check up to see if anyone's seen or heard from mike. i've left 3 messages on FB with no response. i realize that's a long shot but that's the only thing i have now that resembles a contact.

HowardJones

Post by HowardJones » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Ronny_Pudding wrote:
HowardJones wrote:A couple years ago I sat as a juror in a trial of a group of people that did pretty much what is suggested above. The charges were unlawful imprisonment and robbery, among others.
Interesting. Can you post the County/City, State, and Case number? Was this a civil case? I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks.
Sorry about the lack of reply, only just saw your query.

It was a prosecution brought by the Crown in the Magistrates' court of Bendigo, State of Victoria, Australia. - which probably rules out applicability to US laws.

cheers
Two Slim Phatties 313 and 354- DSI Tetra - DotCom System - Korg Poly 800 - Yamaha DX27 & RS7000 + Matching Moog Pocket Protectors