Supplier of Moog Modular panels wanted

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Analogue

Re: Supplier of Moog Modular panels wanted

Post by Analogue » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Another Englishman has been making I believe etched Moog-esque panels for people. Mike Burnham. Etched modules from supplied artwork like Ben Marshall. He's on Facebook.

Haven't check in for years with Ben so couldn't say where he is at these days.

One might also venture to print your own using any of the Laser-Etching machines out there.

Haven't tried them yet myself but Glowforge and Dremel are two brands (no endorsement) I would suggest to investigate for the adventurous. Given the state of technology now, printing professional anodized etched modular panels like paper is real.

Its the post-etch punching-drilling-nothcing-bending where things could go wrong. I will report back the name of the company when I find it again, might have been in Oregon, sounded like they were flexible. I was thinking, etch your own panels and have a professional metal finisher handle the power tools. I spotted a west coast company here in the US that was making spec-modules in addition to regular production. They seemed to have done some Moog-esque panels. They might be a choice for panels etc. I will respond with the name once I track it down again.

rajkumar14

Re: Supplier of Moog Modular panels wanted

Post by rajkumar14 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:11 am

I'm looking for any Moog Modular panels apart from the 921b's.
Ben at Bluewave is pulled out,snowed under ,so there is a very long wait. :roll: :?: