String Searches example “Model 15” “Animoog Z””

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
philowerx

String Searches example “Model 15” “Animoog Z””

Post by philowerx » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:27 pm

I was attempting to search the forum for information on Model 15 earlier yet I get a message, “ The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: model 15.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.”
Is there a way search this forum using specific string searches so as not to get the error message?
Thanks!

hieronymous

Re: String Searches example “Model 15” “Animoog Z””

Post by hieronymous » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:44 am

philowerx wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:27 pm I was attempting to search the forum for information on Model 15 earlier yet I get a message, “ The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: model 15.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.”
Is there a way search this forum using specific string searches so as not to get the error message?
Thanks!
I have had that problem on other forums - I find it easier to use google or other search engine - put in the forum's address and then your search term.