Free Wav to Mp3 COnverter???

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
MichaelNelson

Re: Free Wav to Mp3 COnverter???

Post by MichaelNelson » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:35 am

RomeoFitch wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:05 am Speaking of WAV to MP3 format, I would like to share an all-in-one music converter, UkeySoft Apple Music converter. It can not only convert WAV to MP3 effortlessly, but also convert the majority of audio formats such as MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. with a few clicks. And it will remain the original quality during the converting process. With it, you can even convert encoded Apple Music tracks to plain formats with ease. You can transfer freely among these audio formats. In this way, you can listen to audio in any format without restriction.

You can turn to https://www.ukeysoft.com/apple-music-converter/
Thank you for your recommendation. And AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter also has these functions. And it has 16X faster conversion speed. It also supports batch conversion. It is easy to use.

jamiehud

Post by jamiehud » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:07 am

Deirdrecam wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:29 pm If you want to convert audios to MP3 or other formats, you can try TunesBank Apple Music Converter. It is able to convert Apple Music songs, iTunes purchased music, iTunes audiobooks and Audible audiobook to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and other popular formats.
Thanks. Using a converter is a smart choice. I have tried the one you mentioned and DumpMedia Audible Converter. TunesBank can satisfy my needs to convert my music files. DumpMedia Audible Converter can help me download Audible books. Both are wonderful.

jacobhencke

Post by jacobhencke » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:19 am

You can try using Movavi software https://www.movavi.com/, it's really easy to use and the navigation is pretty clear. Been working with this soft for a while, it's a good option.

Ingrid

Post by Ingrid » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:48 am

Download "Switch Sound File Converter" Its free, works with windows and mac, and converts any audio file to any other audio file, including changes in kbps for .mp3

leogood

Post by leogood » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:23 am

You can use DumpMedia Video Converter. You can convert WAV to MP3 with minimum quality loss.

james56

Post by james56 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:13 am

EricK wrote: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:23 pm Id like to upload some songs for you guys to take a listen to but I need a program that will convert the files to Mp3.

Does anyone know the names of some good ones that can be found on the Jolly Roger Style or some good freeware versions?
Hi, have you tried Freemake Audio Converter?