Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:06 am
- Forum: Moog Music General Topics Forum
- Topic: Micromoog cv/gate midi cotrollers???
- Replies: 5
- Views: 960
Thank you for the helpful thread! In my studio, I have a Micromoog, a Rogue and a Slim Phatty. So far, I wasn't able to get them playing in sync using cv/gate (and an Arturia beatstep). I understand, the Rogue and Micro have different standards and the Phatty doesn't send cv gate. So - is the only w...
- Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:56 am
- Forum: Little Phatty & Slim Phatty Forum
- Topic: Slim Phatty cntrolled by a Micromoog and/or Rogue
- Replies: 0
- Views: 103
Dear Forum, in my studio, i have a Micromoog, a Rogue and a Slim Phatty. It would be great if I could 'expand' the two vontage Moogs with the newer model. My issues are: Micromoog and Rogue don't seem to go by the same CV/Gate standard, so it seems, I can't get to play those two over one keyboard? T...