New to Voyager

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
ziiiiii

New to Voyager

Post by ziiiiii » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:29 am

I've bought a second hand Voyager and do not know if there has been any updates available for my Moog software.

The model is 50th year anniversary edition but actually I don't know how I can check the software info. I will ask two questions..

1. From which web site do we actually check for the updates?
2. May sound weird but are there any web-sites to download unique sounds for my moog? Or is there any portal to share your sounds with others?

Thanks,

Ayse

EricK

Post by EricK » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:35 am

When you boot it up it should tell you what operating system you are on. Otherwise you can probably go into the menu and see the copyright information which will tell you as well.

Then if you have 7 banks of presets then you know that it has its hardware update to accomodate it.

Congradulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum.
Sorry I coudln't have been more specific.

The updates are announced on the Moog homepage and you can sign up for email notifications of news etc. You can download the curent version of the OS on the Moog page.

There are also archives of user shared patches available (a defunct squarewave yahoo group). Do a forum search for this and someone posted that they had saved the data on a disc and can probably email you the files.

Also the Moogspace forum I think has some of these and you can exchange files there too, but I don't think its used very much.

EricK
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.