Turn EGR Matrix off

Everything Phatty.
respirer

Turn EGR Matrix off

Post by respirer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:09 pm

Ok, so maybe i'm making a fool of myself now, but isn't there a way to turn the EGR Matrix off and keeping it like that even when I shut down my Phatty? When I turn it on again the EGR Matrix is in on-position. I have real trouble with noices in the low-base patches so I really have to turn it off to have my little one sounding as good as I want.

Another thing that I was thinking about, why isn't there anything on the Turn EGR Matrix-off-trick in the new manual for the new OS. For me this trick really made the phatty a 5 out of 5 instead of the "hey, what's that sound I hear when I put a reverb on my base"-machine I had before. It makes a huge difference and I think a lot of people might miss it.

Other than that, this machine is my true friend and the best synth I have ever owned.

PHC

Post by PHC » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:18 pm

It would be really cool if some future OS would enable some trick for turning EGR Matrix on/off without the use of the menus. Keep it in the menus, but add some shortcut like holding 2-3 buttons for 2 sec or something.

I'm thinking of starting a 1.04 OS Wishlist thread someday soon ;-)
(I really would like to see also a MODWheel -> Filter/Pitch/Vol CV Inputs Amount setting if it's possible (Amos?) )