Pedal Cases for Moogerfoogers

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Duke Foog

Pedal Cases for Moogerfoogers

Post by Duke Foog » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:08 pm

I've got the Murf and ring mod, and i'm planning on getting all of the pedals plus 2 control processors and i'm looking for a good sturdy pedal case to fit all these in. i'm also wondering about power supplies. if anyone out there has done this. i would love to see pics too if you got them

Lengai

Post by Lengai » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:20 pm

Duke Foog,

I have all 5 MFs, a CP-251, a VX-351 and some other gear mounted in a dual 12 space side by side rack that I got on Ebay. It's a great rack and everything fits well. I have a picture I can email you so let me know if you want it. The seller on Ebay is racktopiaracks or something very close to that.

newname

using a SKB mixer rack for moogers

Post by newname » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:35 pm

hi there.

i've got my moogers installed in a SKB 19-P12U 'mixer' case.

it holds three moogerfoogers, cp251 and 351 modules, and a sherman filterbank.

for power, i got a 'voodoo labs' PSU replacement.

the system fits together quite well and is a lot of fun to use in this configuration. the moogers are a bit tough to patch, because of the proximity of jacks to the top rail, but having the machines at a nice slant with a comfortable reach more than makes up for that.

there's enough room inside the case behind the modules to carry 2 expression cables, a bunch of patchcords, extra AC and a sandwich. ...so the rig's self-contained, even if you're headed someplace where they won't feed you.

the bad news:
the SKB case is about 150 if you buy it new, and the PSU replacement is another 140 or so.

ping me and i'll send you a jpg of my rig.

...no sandwich, though. it's already been eaten. ;D

lx