High Quality Covers/Cases Now Available For The T3

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Man With Gas

Post by Man With Gas » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay Guys - Studio Slips now have available high quality covers/cases for the T3.

Superb quality and excellent customer service from Susan.

I've purchased well over a dozen covers from Studio Slips and never had an issue.

http://www.studioslips.com/briefcase.ph ... CabID=4577

These are the best and most sensible way to transport the T3 in and out of your car.

No, I'm not affiliated with Sudio Slips.

timmy

Re: High Quality Covers/Cases Now Available For The T3

Post by timmy » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:14 pm

this is your one and only post thus far on the moog forums.

could you post a pic of all your gear in the 12+ cases you've purchased to make me feel like this is not advertising?

thanks.
Go analog: Moog Music, Dave Smith Instruments, Tom Oberheim
Go plastic: Roland, Yamaha, Korg

Man With Gas

Post by Man With Gas » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

timmy wrote:this is your one and only post thus far on the moog forums.

could you post a pic of all your gear in the 12+ cases you've purchased to make me feel like this is not advertising?

thanks.
Relax - I'm trying to assist people and I'm a T3 OWNER (T3 - 0430 ) http://www.taurusbass.com/owners-list?page=3

My understanding is bags and cases for the T3 are rare and being sought by many.

If you're not interested leave it to others who are.

Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Man With Gas wrote: If you're not interested leave it to others who are.
It does look like spam when your first post is a link to someone else's product. It has happened here before so I think you can understand the response. The fact that you have responded proves there is a human being at the end of the post (which is often not the case).

As to the T3 minishite, well no-one seems to go there and nothing happens there plus it's a mess so it's hardly surprising no-one looked you up.

Hope you continue to post here.
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

timmy

Post by timmy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:16 am

sorry, Man with Gas. i do love pics tho...

Baker69

Post by Baker69 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 am

Man With Gas wrote:These are the best and most sensible way to transport the T3 in and out of your car.
No, the best and most sensible way to tranport your T3 is in a Flight Case! :P

Having said this I would love to see one of these bags, and there are indeed times when transporting a flight case around is a bit of a pain in the butt (especially when flights of stairs are involved), however I think given the size of the T3 it may possibly be a bit awkward to carry by the handles, unless you are very tall (which I'm not). :lol:

I notice the bags come with a shoulder strap as well, however the the maximum recommended weight limit stated for the shoulder strap is the exact weight of the T3! :?

Man With Gas

Post by Man With Gas » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 am

I'll get photos of the breifcase bag with the T3 in and out of it.

Also the advertised weight of 45 pounds is only indicitive. Susan has made bags that can carr 100 pounds.

Cheers,
Steve

factorplayer

Post by factorplayer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 am

I for one am highly interested in alternatives to the Moog case. I just don't need something that heavy duty and expensive.

If you've actually purchased one of these cases for your Taurus pedals I would love to see pics of it.

Baker69

Post by Baker69 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 am

factorplayer wrote:I just don't need something that heavy duty and expensive.
Obviously everyone will have different usages, gigging situations and mode of transport. For me personally (and given how much the T3 cost me), I want maximum protection for it whether it be for in storage at home or in transit to venues. I am happy with my 'Swan' Flight case which isn't really that heavy at 14Kg and cost me around £ 150

The padded bag at £ 90 seems expensive in comparison but it will do the job for lots of people who don't want to be hauling a flight case around. My flight case does have 4 N0. 3" wheels on it however so the only real issue is lifting it on and off stages and my fellow band members are always happy to assist.

factorplayer

Post by factorplayer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 am

Pics!

Baker69

Post by Baker69 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:55 am

Man With Gas wrote:Also the advertised weight of 45 pounds is only indicitive. Susan has made bags that can carr 100 pounds.
I've no doubt the bag itself may be able to carry 100 pounds as you say, I was referring to the Shoulder Strap. The Link you posted states that the shoulder strap is not recommended for items heavier than 45lb which is the approximate weight of the T3.

MC

Post by MC » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Ten days and no pics

Nothing to see here - move along
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

timmy

Post by timmy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

they do look like nice bags in the pics listed on their site.
please let the record show that I relaxed, i lost interest, and i left it others who were.

Baker69

Post by Baker69 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I have been speaking with a company here in the UK named ROQSOLID COVERS regarding the possibility of them making a carrying bag for the Taurus 3. They are a very well known and reputable company and predominantly manufacture Amplifier Covers but also make other covers and bags from the same material.

They have responded very quickly confirming their ability to make such a bag for the T3 and have now added it as an available item on their web site. The price is very reasonable at £ 38.37 ( $ 64.77) plus you have optional extras of a Cable Pocket at £ 7.67 ( $ 12.95) and a Shoulder Strap for an additional £ 9.27 ( $ 15.54). All prices include delivery (UK) but they do ship worldwide.

The bags are made from the same material as their Amp Covers, i.e. waterproof polypropylene externally with 250gsm heavy duty table felt internally. The binding is available in a range of colours.

Availability - Despatch approx 7 days from receipt of order.

At those sort of prices they are a very attractive proposition!

http://www.amplifiercoversonline.com

Man With Gas

Post by Man With Gas » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 am

Okay Guys - I have the T3 bag/case and will post pics in a couple of days.

Keep your pants on.

As you can see in the pic to the lbottom eft I do in fact own a set of T3's for any of you doubters out there

Cheers