insanebob wrote:Hello. I've just got slim phatty, but i don't have a keyboard with midi out, only USB oxygen 61. So I'm tryin to connect it with my phatty via logic. I know it's a common problem and i've made some research but still can't figure out how to do it. Here're steps that i've done:
1. Connected phatty with macbook via usb
2. Connected oxygen key-d with macbook via usb
3. Connected phatty with amplifier
4. Launched Logic empty project
5. Created External MIDI track
6. To the right in Library chosed slim phatty and there chosed Channel 1
In phatty Master section in MIDI setup submenu I have the following settings: midi in - usb; midi out - din\usb; usb in - both out; poly - 1 of 1; send CCs - all ccs; send 14bit - on; gate in - gate.
When I check phatty in Enter=Play Note, i hear the sound of preset from amplifier when i press enter. But Phatty still doesn't respond to Oxygen keyboard.
I hope somebody will be able to solve this problem.
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest