llittle phatty 2 gltich error?

Everything Phatty.
EMwhite

Post by EMwhite » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Amos wrote:Guys! This is my fault and I'm very sorry. It's a firmware bug I introduced in OS2.2. I need to get some new factory presets to the production line, and fix the underlying bug as soon as I can. Right now I am working 12-14 hrs a day, every day, to finish the Taurus firmware... when this is done, I can get back to the LP.

Meanwhile, this is the bug: This slowdown happens on presets where the Arpeggiator clock source = LFO. Go to Advanced Preset, Arpeggiator menu, and set Arp Clock Source = INT. Then save the preset. Problem will go away.

Here are the Stage II factory presets that need to be edited:

4, 6, 11, 14, 18, 33, 40, 66, 82.

Again, I'm, very sorry for this. It slipped through testing when OS 2.2 was released, and then I have been unable to fix it due to my other pressing obligations. I'll certainly correct this bug as soon as I am able.

Kind regards,

Amos
Ditto, thanks for coming clean. Mystery unraveled. I always have great faith in Moog products and appreciate the feedback. Any chance you have a similar patch list for the Tribute patches? (2.2T)

Yes, by all means concentrate on the Taurus code because I'm waiting for mine!!! This is workable.

-Mike W. from NJ

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 pm

YO AMOS!!
just went through and made those adjustments... working like an, i dont know, a champ? thanks so much.. im feeling a lot more secure. this is my 1st moog.. SO digging it....
thanks everyone

b

[email protected] wrote:wow, thanks amos for the response.. damn.. your working like a dog.... i will fix my LP2 manually no problem
thanks

brian
san francisco, CA
Amos wrote:Guys! This is my fault and I'm very sorry. It's a firmware bug I introduced in OS2.2. I need to get some new factory presets to the production line, and fix the underlying bug as soon as I can. Right now I am working 12-14 hrs a day, every day, to finish the Taurus firmware... when this is done, I can get back to the LP.

Meanwhile, this is the bug: This slowdown happens on presets where the Arpeggiator clock source = LFO. Go to Advanced Preset, Arpeggiator menu, and set Arp Clock Source = INT. Then save the preset. Problem will go away.

Here are the Stage II factory presets that need to be edited:

4, 6, 11, 14, 18, 33, 40, 66, 82.

Again, I'm, very sorry for this. It slipped through testing when OS 2.2 was released, and then I have been unable to fix it due to my other pressing obligations. I'll certainly correct this bug as soon as I am able.

Kind regards,

Amos