pass through mode

This is the place to share tips, tricks and questions about Moog's controller products; the MP-201 Multi-Pedal and the EP-2. There are a world of applications for these expression enhancers. Explore...
badsound

pass through mode

Post by badsound » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 pm

I really need this !!!!!!
when controlling different things on different channels,
say-adjust lfo speed on little phatty on chan 1- then-want to
jump to chan 2 to hit the rate of the murf-the murf rate jumps to where the pedal was set for chan 1-

For myself, in a performance situation, this is unacceptable.
Amos-PLEASE !!!!! I know you said you would try maybe to do it, but I see this as way more crucial to delivering on the performance aspect of the pedal than, say, another LFO or something-
in fact, I find it hard to fathom why you didn't set it up this way to begin with....
PLEASE!!!! unlock the performance pleasure mode for this !!!!!!!!
David
moog voyager rack-Moog Opus 3- 2 Moog delays- midi murf-eventide timefactor delay- EH 2880 looper- Mackie onyx 1640i- filter queens-casio vltones-Moog Guitar-Prophet 08-Jack Deville Dark Echo pedal---MPC5000--akai Z4--Yamaha tx16w--spx90-rev 7 --protools9

badsound

Post by badsound » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 pm

sorry for the whining - I'm working on something that is crying for pass thru---- and it's really hard dealing with the tears of an infant track :)
moog voyager rack-Moog Opus 3- 2 Moog delays- midi murf-eventide timefactor delay- EH 2880 looper- Mackie onyx 1640i- filter queens-casio vltones-Moog Guitar-Prophet 08-Jack Deville Dark Echo pedal---MPC5000--akai Z4--Yamaha tx16w--spx90-rev 7 --protools9

DontBelievetheHype

Re: pass through mode

Post by DontBelievetheHype » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm

badsound wrote:I really need this !!!!!!
jump to chan 2 to hit the rate of the murf-the murf rate jumps to where the pedal was set for chan 1-
Do you have the Murf's channel set to 'Continuous'? Or this an issue strictly with the MIDI Murf?
Synth bass guitar rig including MS-20 filter clone, Paradox TZF, MF101, 102, 103, 107(x2), CP-251 and MP-201

badsound

Re: pass through mode

Post by badsound » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:42 am

DontBelievetheHype wrote:
badsound wrote:I really need this !!!!!!
Do you have the Murf's channel set to 'Continuous'? Or this an issue strictly with the MIDI Murf?

this is an issue with the multipedal- doesnt seem to matter what its controlling-