Phatty's in Vegas?

Everything Phatty.
industrial_gypsy

Phatty's in Vegas?

Post by industrial_gypsy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:27 pm

My missus is coming over to Vegas from the UK in two weeks time to watch the spectacle of her younger sister getting married. Hmmn, I'm thinking she could bring me a little phatty back over here as there's still no sign of them in UK dealers (as far as I know?).

I've googled "Moog" "Vegas" to no avail but I know there's a Guitar Centre in Vegas so I emailed them and got nothing back.

Are there any othe Moog dealers in Vegas?

Cheers guys

thewaag

Post by thewaag » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:09 pm

The Moog web site will tell you what dealers are in Las Vegas. Go to the dealers page.

Many stores are on waiting lists to receive their LP's, and many are already pre-sold out. If I were looking to do this, I would see if AudioMidi.com still had Phatty's in stock. According to guys on this forum, they had a number of unclaimed LP's and were shipping immediately. They might be out by now however....

Have the thing shipped to your sister, or somebody that you know in Vegas. If you are lucky, it will be waiting for you when you get there....
Thanks Bob!!

industrial_gypsy

Post by industrial_gypsy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:52 am

Hi, Thanks for the advice.

My wife's sister is also travelling out there for the wedding (the whole family lives in the UK), big entourage going to Vegas, so unless I could arrange for it to be delivered to the hotel during their stay, but seems fraught with problems, all that. If she could have walked in and picked one up, it might have been a go-er.

Does anyone know if Sam Ash Music has any in stock or an email address for them? I can't find any contact details on their website bizarrely

KingBarbarossa

Post by KingBarbarossa » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:31 am

samash don't have any. they only got 4 of 8 which they ordered. it is not clear when or if they get the other four.