Is the LP still shipping?

Everything Phatty.
thewaag

Is the LP still shipping?

Post by thewaag » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:38 pm

I haven't seen a bunch of "I've got mine!", posts in the last week, although Nigeynige indicated on the forum that he got his yesterday....

Have the recent "bugs" slowed or stopped the shipping of the LP? I am going banannas waiting for mine to come in the store... it seems like it is never going to arrive.

Just wondering if the problems on the "first 15" had delayed delivery to regular schmucks like me.
Thanks Bob!!

pureoldsound

Re: Is the LP still shipping?

Post by pureoldsound » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:12 pm

thewaag wrote:I haven't seen a bunch of "I've got mine!", posts in the last week, although Nigeynige indicated on the forum that he got his yesterday....

Have the recent "bugs" slowed or stopped the shipping of the LP? I am going banannas waiting for mine to come in the store... it seems like it is never going to arrive.

Just wondering if the problems on the "first 15" had delayed delivery to regular schmucks like me.
If it has been delayed due to these bugs, then you are an affortunate one. Chances are that you might get yours problems free...

p0rth05

Post by p0rth05 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:19 pm

My Moog LP shipped yesterday.(8/8/06) It should arrive on the 15th. I spoke with Moog today and apparently they stopped production for a day to fix the issues. I will let you all know when I get it. The Moog representative was not able to tell me what number I will receive.

:D

thewaag

Post by thewaag » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:33 pm

p0rth05 wrote:My Moog LP shipped yesterday.(8/8/06) It should arrive on the 15th. I spoke with Moog today and apparently they stopped production for a day to fix the issues. I will let you all know when I get it. The Moog representative was not able to tell me what number I will receive.

:D
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to hearing when yours arrives, and how it works.....
Thanks Bob!!

earlynextyear

Post by earlynextyear » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:44 pm

It appears that they are still shipping as I got my tracking number this morning. Looking forward to receiving my long-awaited package and sharing my experiences with you all.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/earlynextyear]Early Next Year[/url] - Synth-fueled Powerpop from Orlando, FL!

voltergeist

Post by voltergeist » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 am

As I understand from talking to Moog, they are shipping orders placed directly to Moog first, then they will ship orders placed through stores. Serial numbers are therefore not necessarily going out in order.
Moog LP (#0002), Moog Voyager RME (#0002), VX351 & VX352 (#001), Novation Supernova Rack, Korg MS2000R, 2X Roland MKS-80, Rackmount Roland Juno 106, HP ZD8000, Cubase SX3

Concept

Post by Concept » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:12 am

Yeah....I talked with the operations manager over at Moog and another staff meber too. From what I gather they are filling individual orders first and then vendor orders afterwards.

Good news is that they are ironing out any issues, and, everyday they are getting up to speed on production. I believe they are producing about 20 LP's a day at most.

The worst part about the wait is that I sold my Rogue in order to get the LP.......Def worth it......But, for now I am Moog-less. :(

The wait continues......
http://www.myspace.com/hiddenforces
www.breakdownsound.com
Apple G5 Dual 2Ghz / Logic Pro / Reason
E-mu E6400 Ultra w/RFX /E-mu XL-1
Access Virus b / Novation Nova
Moog LP #0103 / Moog Rogue
Mackie 32:8 / Mackie Control