CV upgrade

Everything Phatty.
nickster

CV upgrade

Post by nickster » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi everyone
There has been some conflicting information regarding the CV Mod and I wanted to hear some clarification preferably from Moog. As far as I have read here on these forums that the upgrade is a factory only fix but..... someone in Canada can do this as also someone in England. Does that mean that for us here in
Europe that we can send our LP's to England to be fixed?
If Moog can send the actual CV plate with sockets attached to their distributors here in Europe (preferably for me Fitzpatrick in Sweden). Thus we can have the upgrade at a reasonable cost. I see that Fitzpatrick offer the Voyager 3 hardware/software upgrade so I imagine that they are able to perform this upgrade to the LP.
Any answers would be most welcome.

Amos

Re: CV upgrade

Post by Amos » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am

Hello,

Moog Service is working on this. As soon as we have parts and instructions to send to our various service centers worldwide, then this mod will be available in many more countries directly.
For updates, contact techsupport at moogmusic dot com.

Kind regards,

Amos

nickster

Post by nickster » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:27 am

Thank you Amos. As ever where would we all be without your valuable service. It's great to hear that Moog is working upon a solution to this and I eagerly await the results. Wishing you all at Moog the very best and thanks again for a clear and quick response.
Cheers Nick

fbxbwoooy

Post by fbxbwoooy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 am

What are my options for ordering a CV upgraded LPII for Sweden, Europe today? Do I have to buy a regular one, and send it to the States? Sweetwater ($1285, Solar) and Nova Musik ( $1460, Amber, pre-order for August) are some that I see are CV expanded out the box LPs.

For financial reasons I must buy via a local shop, catered to by Fitzpatrick, Sweden. Buying one only to ship it back seems like a waste of resources (...the $, the CO2).

Not sure of these other colorways either! Without having seen a proper pic I'm starting to like Amber, must be my inner Nord Lead Swede. :D I have the money right here, ready to pull the trigger. Please help me over the ledge. :mrgreen: