Live performance of Phatty NYE

Everything Phatty.
Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Spotify is unavailable in the States due to licensing restrictions, so I imagine some artists are NOT making money off that site. MarkM is probably one of those artists. :?

I do love the performance, MarkM! Took a bit of work to get the link to work, but it was well worth the effort! :D
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

MarkM

Post by MarkM » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 pm

For the life of me I don't get why that link will work when I first copy and paste it. Then later on in the day you get the 403 error. I guess the pasteing in the browser still works.
I've placed a www in front of it and it is working, for the time being.
http://www.electro-music.com/forum/down ... p?id=20883
Mark Mahoney
http://www.reverbnation.com/markmahoney
www.cdbaby.com/cd/mmahoneympeck
www.cdbaby.com/cd/markmahoney

Assar

Post by Assar » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 am

Voltor07 wrote:Spotify is unavailable in the States due to licensing restrictions, so I imagine some artists are NOT making money off that site. MarkM is probably one of those artists. :?
Well, to get you music up on Spotify you have to go through some kind of production/management company or similar. Madonna is also an american artist and I' sure she gets money whenever her music is played ...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Little Phatty TE #1045 | Etherwave Theremin
Stockholm, Sweden - - - Listen at: assar.se

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||