Who has the new CV mod?

Everything Phatty.
narrowcaster

Post by narrowcaster » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 am

Back in August I was corresponding a bit with SF Marketing in Montreal, since I got their name from Moog as a service center that could probably do the work. This stalled because they hadn't heard of the mod yet, and said they had to wait for information from Moog before they could set pricing. The word I got from Moog at that time was that they would send info to service centers soon, and someone would get back to me to let me know the pricing and process. But no one at Moog or SF did get back to me, so I've been letting it lie.

After NAMM is over I might take it up again, but I'm also worried because SF was very slow to answer emails (it took several tries to get a reply), and that doesn't make me feel like shipping them my LP!

Portamental

Post by Portamental » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 pm

But the fact is : I like orange too 8)

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Portamental wrote:But the fact is : I like orange too 8)
Hi Portamental,

If you're considering getting the Sweetwater exclusive Solar CV Edition of the Little Phatty Stage II
you should know that they may be limited to a total of 30 as they were created to celebrate Sweetwater's
30th Anniversary.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PhattySWCVor/

:twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted:

Portamental

Post by Portamental » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi thank you for this... been sitting on the edge of my seat since that Sweetwater Solar Edition.

Can you look up shipping costs USPS to Montréal ? Ballpark will do.

I enjoy your videos.