Stage II w/blue lights - $989 NEW at Guitar Center

Everything Phatty.
soundxplorer

Stage II w/blue lights - $989 NEW at Guitar Center

Post by soundxplorer » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 pm

I thought I would pass along this sweet deal, in case someone is thinking about getting an LP.

Here's the link:
LP Stage II w/blue LEDs

It says "call for price", but you can click the Add to Cart button and it will show up as $1,099.
Then enter ANV1 in the coupon code box for 10% off, making it $989. [/url]
Gear: Moog LP, Gibson LP, lots of FX

CTRLSHFT

Re: Stage II w/blue lights - $989 NEW at Guitar Center

Post by CTRLSHFT » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:10 pm

soundxplorer wrote:I thought I would pass along this sweet deal, in case someone is thinking about getting an LP.

Here's the link:
LP Stage II w/blue LEDs

It says "call for price", but you can click the Add to Cart button and it will show up as $1,099.
Then enter ANV1 in the coupon code box for 10% off, making it $989. [/url]
ok that's awesome!
www.ctrlshft.com

gtivr6fan

Post by gtivr6fan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Damn, that's less than I paid for mine, and its got the blue leds! Sweet! :cry:
Boxes full o' wires, n stuff n stuff...

anoteoftruth

Post by anoteoftruth » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 pm

yah I just bought one new for 1400$ canadian, without the blue leds :( mind you if I bought it from the states, conversion of currency and shipping would probably make it around the same, but still.

CTRLSHFT

Post by CTRLSHFT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 pm

anoteoftruth wrote:yah I just bought one new for 1400$ canadian, without the blue leds :( mind you if I bought it from the states, conversion of currency and shipping would probably make it around the same, but still.
after tax w/ gc you're still paying about 1100, but that's still a good deal for a hot-rod LP :)
www.ctrlshft.com

kidgloves2

Post by kidgloves2 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm

I called Guitar Center and not only is the LP Stage II with Blue LEDs on sale for 1100, THEY HAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER BY PHONE!! Bringing the LP Stage II with hot rodded lights into the eight hundreds brand new! Seriously, call them your self if you don't believe me.

The offer is only good until the end of August and by phone only.

WOW

CTRLSHFT

Post by CTRLSHFT » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm

kidgloves2 wrote:I called Guitar Center and not only is the LP Stage II with Blue LEDs on sale for 1100, THEY HAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER BY PHONE!! Bringing the LP Stage II with hot rodded lights into the eight hundreds brand new! Seriously, call them your self if you don't believe me.

The offer is only good until the end of August and by phone only.

WOW
ok that's awesome, dammit i wish i was in the market for one. :)
www.ctrlshft.com

Got Moog?

Post by Got Moog? » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 pm

I wonder if it matters who you talk to? I called a little while ago and the person I spoke with was willing to knock of another 5%. To be fair I didn't say that I had heard they would take another 20% off I only asked if they had any other discounts. I am toying with getting a Little Phatty and the additional 20% would have made the decision for me to buy now.

Hmmmm, oh well.
Moog Grandmother, Mother 32 (x3), DFAM, Arp Odyssey (Korg)

kidgloves2

Post by kidgloves2 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Got Moog? wrote:I wonder if it matters who you talk to? I called a little while ago and the person I spoke with was willing to knock of another 5%. To be fair I didn't say that I had heard they would take another 20% off I only asked if they had any other discounts. I am toying with getting a Little Phatty and the additional 20% would have made the decision for me to buy now.

Hmmmm, oh well.
They are DEFINITELY doing it. All single items over $499 are eligable for the 20% phone discount. Even the already discounted LP II with blue leds. The guy told me because I was thinking about getting another one to sell, but backed out at the last minute.

Make them look into it, the computer takes it.

And it's not the ANV1 code, it's something else.