Questions about programming a controller for menu items

Everything Phatty.
narrowcaster

Questions about programming a controller for menu items

Post by narrowcaster » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 am

I've just started playing around with using my small MIDI controller (a Novation Remote LE) to expand the LP's tweakability. I've had success using the CC numbers listed in the manual, but those just cover front-panel controls. Can someone tell me where I could find CC numbers (or other kinds of codes if CC isn't the right one) to program a controller for items buried in the menus? I'm especially interested in getting the Novation switches to adjust Arpeggiator settings, expanded modulation options, and the filter keyboard sensitivity. Thanks...

Bryan T

Re: Questions about programming a controller for menu items

Post by Bryan T » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 am

narrowcaster wrote:I've just started playing around with using my small MIDI controller (a Novation Remote LE) to expand the LP's tweakability. I've had success using the CC numbers listed in the manual, but those just cover front-panel controls. Can someone tell me where I could find CC numbers (or other kinds of codes if CC isn't the right one) to program a controller for items buried in the menus? I'm especially interested in getting the Novation switches to adjust Arpeggiator settings, expanded modulation options, and the filter keyboard sensitivity. Thanks...
I don't know if those deeper function are available via MIDI. I'm hoping they will be (or maybe they are and I just don't know about them).

Bryan

Amos

Post by Amos » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:37 pm

These menu items are not currently MIDI-controllable, but I have defined CC numbers for all of the Advanced Preset parameters and these will be working in a future OS update.

Cheers,

Amos

narrowcaster

Post by narrowcaster » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

OK, thanks. Something else to look forward to :D