Replacing GLIDE RATE and OSC SYNC BUTTONS

Everything Phatty.
nifelife

Replacing GLIDE RATE and OSC SYNC BUTTONS

Post by nifelife » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Hello guys im so glad I made the purchase of a little phatty it kicks REASON's bass guitar refill in the ASS big time the sound is sooooooooooooo natural and THERE.

here is the problem. my buttons are inoperable i wanted to know can I replace the buttons or membranes myself or will i have to send it out to moog or an authorize moog repair center to get it fixed? i am electronically inclined so if its simple enough to fix please get back to me .

thanks guys

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:16 pm

Which buttons? Moog would have to send you the whole rubber sheet as only two rubber sheets of buttons are in there as I recall. There may only be one! Best bet is to contact Amos after New Year's, like, Monday. He will let you know what you can do.

Is it just me, or are the Stage II's causing more trouble than the Stage I's? :?
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

MoogLittlePhattySII

Post by MoogLittlePhattySII » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Voltor07 wrote:...Is it just me, or are the Stage II's causing more trouble than the Stage I's? :?
I'm going to send back my LP II this weekend since my octave light is still shorting a bit. :?

jamezdd73

Post by jamezdd73 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Voltor07 wrote: Is it just me, or are the Stage II's causing more trouble than the Stage I's? :?
Phew, lucky me. I got mine 3 days ago... and I've had absolutely NO trouble with it.