I got my LP Stage II !

Everything Phatty.
Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:12 am

Yea I called this afternoon and left a message since it was after hours.

EricK

Post by EricK » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:47 am

Yeah and definately even MOOG commented that it shohudl be double boxed.

Be glad you didn't order an 8,000 $Korg Oaysis.

See because we have an outside dog, and because sometimes it rains and because sometimes people like to steal other peoples $*)@ I usually try to inquire about requiring the package to be signed for. Id rather wait an extra day for delivery if Im not home than leave something like that in the yard for my dog to tear up.

SOmething like that should definately require a signature.

That just goes to show you why guitar center sucks.

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:33 am

It would be nice to at least give you an option.

T7

Post by T7 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:46 pm

Joe wrote:I got home from work this morning and logged on to see "out for delivery"
I was getting out of purgatory....... I got my dogs in the living room to wake me in case I did not hear the door bell. I woke up at 4pm and nothing was at the front door. so I went around to the side of my house that the driveway goes down an d was horrified to see this.

After cursing GC and getting the box into the house I started to upack my LP II the flaps were not even taped. Oh please don't be damaged. I hooked it up and it fired right up. I went through about 30 presets and it seem to work OK as I had to leave for work. Is the pitch wheel feel firm as compared to the modulation wheel? I have been wanting a Moog since I was a teenager and this is AWESOME. Anybody have any suggestion as to checking to make sure it works right?

Guitar Center is getting a piece of my mind tomorrow....How dare they ship this in the display box!!!!
I had the same thing happen to me from GC/MF. :roll:

According to one dealer, Moog Music ships LPs by the carton. So for example, four LPs are packed in a shipping carton in their retail boxes. A not so bright dealer like GC/MF unpacks the carton and assumes the retail box is rated for shipping.

I think Moog Music needs to address this with their dealers. Maybe bold lettering on the retail box, or a flyer attached to the retail box?

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:12 pm

I'm just glad everything works okay! :shock: That's why I try not to use shipping. You just don't know what stoner is sending your expensive, delicate gear to UPS or FedEx to be thrown around. Like I always say, no harm no fault...except when it comes to my gear. Then someone WILL be harmed if there's fault. :twisted:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

jamezdd73

Post by jamezdd73 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:11 am

This just in.

My LP has just arrived in from overseas, and is awaiting me at my retailer!

I'm still gonna have to wait til after Christmas to go get it though!!!

GAHHH!!!

Celluloide

Post by Celluloide » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 am

Congrats!! jamezdd73
Just unpack it and let it scream!. :D