Normalize Volume Output Sub Phatty

Everything Sub.
funkybeatz911

Normalize Volume Output Sub Phatty

Post by funkybeatz911 » Mon May 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Hello!

I have noticed that the initial master volume is different as I switch from patch to patch. This has been an issue for me in performance because I often have the front-of-house sound set for a certain patch and the next patch I switch to might be way too loud. Is there a way for me to set the initial master volume for all of my patches manually? Thanks!

Space Lee

Re: Normalize Volume Output Sub Phatty

Post by Space Lee » Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 pm

rtfm :wink:
I recommend you get the "Hidden Functions Cheat Sheet". Once you register your Sub Phatty you can download it from the Sub Phatty page @ moogmusic.com.
• Enter Shift Mode by pressing Bank 4 + Activate Panel • Select parameter using bank/patch buttons • Set value using keyboard keys (low C = first value)
When in Shift Mode:
activate Bank 2, Bank 4 and patch 3, then press low C once to turn off loading of the individual volume setting of each patch. Then exit shift mode and switch presets to hear the difference. This should solve most of your problem. If you wish to turn the setting on again, repeat the procedure but instead of the low C, press the low C sharp (C#).
Sub 37 Bob Moog Tribute Edition | Sub Phatty | Win10 pro 64bit | MOTU 828mk3 fw

funkybeatz911

Re: Normalize Volume Output Sub Phatty

Post by funkybeatz911 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:51 pm

Thank you!