Sub 37 Midi and Iconnect In and Out

Everything Sub.
ringokidf

Sub 37 Midi and Iconnect In and Out

Post by ringokidf » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:05 am

Hi Sub37ers

I been using my Sub37 in my live setup sync by Octatrack in a chain through Iconnect(the first one) over Mfb Dominion 1. It´s all working good and no probs there. No USB in this setup.

In the studio I´m got a new MBP and it´s limited on USB inputs so I want to hook up my MFB and the Sub37 over Midi din from the Iconnect to be able to sync/play and for the sub37 use as a controller.

MFB is hooked up In and Out with out issues, but I cant use the nobs as a controller(MFB does not support that)
But when I hook up the Sub37 the same way the Midi is not happy. The Midi knob on the Sub 37 is constant lid and it´receiving midi signal even though I´m not sending any. If I go into the MIDI setup menu I can´t change the channels nor In-Out put options.

If I hook the sub 37 into the USB of the Iconnect I can sync to a MIDI clip and play back from my DAW(Ableton) but if I press record on the MIDI track in Ableton I´m getting a midi conflict again and I can´t record anything or play back the midi clip that was working before I pressed the rec knob on the the Midi Track in Ableton.

When I´m having these issues the Midi Knob on the Sub 37 are 2 colors yellow and red, if that clears anything up!...?

My midi settings on Sub37 are:

In Ch:5
Out Ch:5
Send PGM:Off
Rcv:Off
In Ports: Both
Out Ports: Both
Echo Dim In: Both
Echo USB In: Both
Poly: Off
Poly Max:3

I´m using Ableton 9.2.2
MBP quad core 2,2, 16 gb ram flash 256.

Hope anyone has some idea of what I´m doing wrong, please share.

Thank

ringokidf

Re: Sub 37 Midi and Iconnect In and Out

Post by ringokidf » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 am

Sorry to bump my own thread.

Nobody out there with any ideas of what I´m doing wrong, workaround or anything?!

I send support a mail yesterday, maybe they can help out.

Still open for ideas, thanks.