Little Phatty - Global and Preset functions

Everything Phatty.
motion drive

Little Phatty - Global and Preset functions

Post by motion drive » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:48 am

Hey everyone

I have a question concerning what’s stored in each Preset individually and what’s stored globally on the Little Phatty. I have the latest OS installed. The manuals says, only the “Advanced Preset” settings are stored in each preset individually, everything else is global. But on my LP it seems, some global-functions can be stored individual.
For example the LFO. When I have the LFO set to MIDI-Sync, the rates are stored individually on each preset. Funny though, it’s not stored without the sync. When I let the LFO run free, the rate stays the same on each preset and seems globally. If I’m not wrong, the Mod-Wheel amount seems to be stored on each Preset too.

Would have been great to know if there are other functions, that can be stored individual except the Advanced Preset functions…

Thx for infos :)

stiiiiiiive

Re: Little Phatty - Global and Preset functions

Post by stiiiiiiive » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 am

To my knowledge, modulation wheel position is stored in presets just as any other knob’s position.
As far as LFO rate, I’ll have to check but I think the knob position is stored as well and the actual rate depends on whether the LFO sync is MIDI or not. I can’t remember of global LFO rate value, or should I say such a thing does not make sense to me. But again, I’ll have to check.