sub 37 - change sequence length

Everything Sub.
darkswan

sub 37 - change sequence length

Post by darkswan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 pm

I've updated my sub37 firmware to rc 1.1. I can get most of the sequencer functions that were demonstrated at NAMM working via step mode. Im having trouble changing a sequence length after the initial step sequence has been entered. I switch the pattern back into sequence mode and see all the steps being lit up, but when I hold down a specific step number and also push the 'On' key nothing changes except that step is skipped. Amos makes this look pretty easy in the demo. What am I missing?

_DemonDan_

Re: sub 37 - change sequence length

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:29 am

darkswan wrote:I've updated my Sub 37 firmware to rc 1.1. I'm having trouble changing a sequence length after the initial step sequence has been entered. I switch the pattern back into sequence mode and see all the steps being lit up, but when I hold down a specific step number and also push the 'On' key nothing changes except that step is skipped. Amos makes this look pretty easy in the demo. What am I missing?
Hi darkswan,

Set First Step
To set a certain step as the sequence’s first step, press and hold the desired step button, and while holding the step button press the KB OCTAVE DOWN button.

Set Last Step
To set a certain step as the last step, press and hold the desired step button, and while holding the step button press KB OCTAVE UP.

Note: You can also CURSOR to the last step number displayed on the bottom line of the LCD display and dictate a new last step using the INC/DEC buttons.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _