SubPhatty no Glide in my Patch

Everything Sub.
don_looney

SubPhatty no Glide in my Patch

Post by don_looney » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi

I have a small Problem with the Patch i made on the SubPhatty. I use my SubPhatty in Cubase via USB & MIDI.
The SubPhatty Editor is enabled and connected to my SubPhatty. Everything works fine. But the Glide knob does not work.
Even if i put it to maximum i cannot hear the effect on the sound. I have tested it with legato on or off gate on or off.
Nothing works. I doesn't know what i should do to get it work.

Here is a picture from the editor:

Sorry for my bad english..... iam from Germany.

Greetings

don_looney

don_looney

Re: SubPhatty no Glide in my Patch

Post by don_looney » Sun May 17, 2015 4:59 am

I noticed that a change in the knob mode although does not work. My SubPhatty always plays the low note. If i change the mode to last note it changes the mode in the SubPhatty Editor but the SubPhatty always stays on the Low note mode.

Can somebody please help me.

bene0711

Post by bene0711 » Thu May 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Same problem here. in panel mode always the priority is at the low note, even if changed in editor or via the manual shortcuts. please help! is is only recentliy. maybe since one week. tried to initialize parameters, initialize preset. nothing worked. sucks as hell!!!

don_looney

Post by don_looney » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:22 pm

There is a way which will work with this problem. Thanks to Till here in the forum who gave my this tips.
You have to send some MIDI CC in Cubase from a MIDI Track to the SubPhatty.

If i send these Signals via the SubPhatty Editor or the Shift Mode it does not work.
But with a MIDI Track it just works fine. I hope this will be changed with a new Firmware update.

MIDI Controller #111 Keyboard Priority:
0 = Global,
32 = Low Note,
64 = High Note,
96 = Last Note

Glide MIDI CC #65:
0 = off
64 = on

Legato Glide MIDI CC #94:
0 = off
64 = on