Sub 37 Triplet problem

Everything Sub.
bujo

Sub 37 Triplet problem

Post by bujo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Let's say I'm on external clock with the arp and LFOs synced. When I turn the arpeggiator and/or LFOs rate knobs, I am unable to get the triplet division. Suppose I start with a 1/4 division, as slow as I turn the knobs I will always go from 1/4 > 1/8dot > 1/8 > 1/16dot > 1/16 > etc... (it's supposed to be 1/4 > 1/8dot > 1/4t > 1/8 > 1/16dot > 1/8t > 1/16...) Turning these knobs is skipping the triplet divisions. But if I am going in "preset edit > arpeggiator > clock div." and scroll through the divisions with the arp going, I will hear all the divisions after the others, including the triplets. And as soon as I turn the knob again I can't reach triplet division regardless on what division I left the arp in the "preset edit" menu. So it has something to do with turning the knobs...

This happens even if I the sub is on internal clock. I noticed I could get a triplet division with the enveloppes loop mode though.

Anyone experiencing this? Any clue?

bujo

Re: Sub 37 Triplet problem

Post by bujo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Strangely, when I use a midi controller to swipe one of these rates (LFOs or arp) I go through every subdivisions including triplets... It is super strange, am I really the only one?