Sub 37 Always Sweeps The Sound!!!!!!

Everything Sub.
jido-genshi

Re: Sub 37 Always Sweeps The Sound!!!!!!

Post by jido-genshi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:56 am

Enkryption wrote:Hey Guys.. I haven't had time but i will try and make an audio of it soon...

The prob Isn't even 2 OSC's .. I mute all but Osc 1 and the sound just Rises and lowers over a period of time..
Like as if I was Moving the mod wheel Slowly over the course of 8-10 Seconds.... Maybe its OSC 2 controlling OSC 1's Time..

Happens when I do INT Patch and set the Both OSC's.. Then I mute OSC 2 Leaving only OSC 1 in the mixer and as soon as I turn Filter AMT on MOD 1 , Thats when I can't stop it From Rising and Falling A Held Note.. Its hard to explain but thats the Jist.. As if the Cuttoff knob or MOD Wheel Is slowly being turned and resets back to a certain position...

If I can I will try and make a Sound clip.. Thanks
Sound clip won't help much if we can't see your exact settings... shoot a video if you can (everyone seems to have an iPhone or Android phone, so you should be able to do that, just make sure you hold your phone in Landscape mode first!) and make sure we are able to see all the settings clearly, that will help us determine what's going on...

mattyp

Re: Sub 37 Always Sweeps The Sound!!!!!!

Post by mattyp » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm

This is starting to sound like a calibration error. I believe there is a sysex file to fix such problems. Could give that a go.
Moog Sub 37, DSI Mopho KB, Korg ms20 mini, Korg M50, Korg Karma, Yamaha Motif Xf6, Yamaha DX7, Novation K Station, Waldorf Blofeld, Siel DK80, cyclone analogic tt 303