midi sync with DAW

Everything Phatty.
ziggomatic

midi sync with DAW

Post by ziggomatic » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi!

Maybe it's a stupid question but i believe it's not in the manual :/

how do you midi sync the Sub 37 to a DAW for arp and lfo?

thanks! :D

monsieurx

Re: midi sync with DAW

Post by monsieurx » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 am

Look for the sync buttons near the respective sections of the synth. And it is in the manual :lol: ...

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:10 pm

It's important to understand that, currently, only the ARPEGGIATOR's SYNC button has to do with choosing Internal/External clock.

All of the other SYNC buttons then sync to the source chosen by the ARPEGGIATOR's SYNC button.

But they do each offer a choice of which unit of the beat of that source that they will each follow.
(Not a great sentence; but I hope you get what I mean.)
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

klfnk

Post by klfnk » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:33 pm

_DemonDan_ wrote:It's important to understand that, currently, only the ARPEGGIATOR's SYNC button has to do with choosing Internal/External clock.
Hi Dan,
Just to clarify, does this mean that only the arp will sync to midi/DAW? Or that just the 'arp' section has a DAW sync (and thus including the sequencer) ?
Moog Sub 37
Ableton Live 8.latest
Pro Tools 12 HD12.latest
RME Fireface UC
15" MacBook Pro Retina 2015 Yosemite

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:42 pm

klfnk wrote:
_DemonDan_ wrote:It's important to understand that, currently, only the ARPEGGIATOR's SYNC button has to do with choosing Internal/External clock.
Hi Dan,
Just to clarify, does this mean that only the arp will sync to midi/DAW? Or that just the 'arp' section has a DAW sync (and thus including the sequencer) ?
I mean that the other SYNC buttons will use Internal/External sync based on the ARPEGGIATOR's SYNC button status.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _