How do I restore Sub 37 factory presets?

Everything Sub.
kvitekp

How do I restore Sub 37 factory presets?

Post by kvitekp » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Sorry for a dumb question, I've searched here and there, forums and the docs, to no avail.

Is there a magic boot time key combination, hidden GLOBAL menu entry (FW 1.0.4), or a bulk sysex file I can download to restore Sub 37 factory presets?

Got my Sub37 yesterday, absolutely loved it, went through all the factory presets tweaking them to my taste, assuming it would be trivial to restore them to original state, and now i can't find a way to do it :(

Thank you,
/Peter
www.midisizer.com - home of MidiALF MIDI/CV step sequencer, MidiREX MIDI Looper and more synth DIY stuff...

Amos

Re: How do I restore Sub 37 factory presets?

Post by Amos » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:31 pm

here is the factory preset sysex file. There isn't a backup copy stored on the synth because we used the entire memory for user presets and sequences.

http://www.moogconnect.net/downloads/su ... ets_v1.zip

bomarm

Post by bomarm » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:53 am

I am on Mac OS X and when I download the linked file (Factory Presets) it turns into an EXE file which is not supported on the MAC. Any idea why it does not turn into a SysEx file when unzipping and what I can do to correct that?

kvitekp

Post by kvitekp » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Amos wrote:here is the factory preset sysex file. There isn't a backup copy stored on the synth because we used the entire memory for user presets and sequences.

http://www.moogconnect.net/downloads/su ... ets_v1.zip
Thank you, Amos! Luckily I have Windows 7 running in a VM on my Mac, so I was able to run that executable. However, it would certainly help if you add a raw .syx file into this archive.

Best,
/Peter
www.midisizer.com - home of MidiALF MIDI/CV step sequencer, MidiREX MIDI Looper and more synth DIY stuff...

Amos

Post by Amos » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:20 pm

ah, my mistake! I had intended for that to be the sysex.
I added a sysex and re-uploaded; left the .exe in there since it's convenient for Windows users...

bomarm

Post by bomarm » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Amos wrote:ah, my mistake! I had intended for that to be the sysex.
I added a sysex and re-uploaded; left the .exe in there since it's convenient for Windows users...
Thanks for re-uploading. I can now see a syses file on my Mac!