Automation problem DAW+SUB37

Everything Sub.
Gorsky

Automation problem DAW+SUB37

Post by Gorsky » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:24 am

Hi,
I have problem with automation in my Daw (Ableton9). My DAW sends midi notes to my Sub 37 & when I press record button to record automation by twisting the knob for example filters cutoff - everythings works correctly, but when I want to add another automation for example resonance then the earlier automation is gone :/ I had no such problem with my sub phatty. So now I wonder if it's fault of my Sub37 or this is the problem which will be fixed in the next software update, what do You think? Is there anyone who can check this in his ableton9 ? THANKS !

tut

Re: Automation problem DAW+SUB37

Post by tut » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Same here. The knobs continues to send midi-data in what it seems random in both timing and value.
I often get an "flat line" after a while from the moog when it decides to set a knob to a new value.

I have not seen this behavoiur before with other controllers/synthesizers.

Amos

Post by Amos » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:34 am

DAW/ MIDI behaviour will be improved in the next firmware update, coming ASAP. stay tuned! :)

-Amos

tut

Post by tut » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Hi guys.
I still have this problem after todays update (1.0.4).
It starts feeding back the current value of the knob when automating more then one parameter (local is set to off). It seems to be a bit random as well.

I hope it is my fault not understanding how it works :)