Printed Manual for Sub 37

Everything Sub.
synthesis4all

Printed Manual for Sub 37

Post by synthesis4all » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:22 am

Anyone know if they are printing manuals for the Sub37, and or when and how people who already have the unit will get them?

At least we have the digital one for now.. :) Maybe I'll go to the print shop and print it out..
http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... 8_13_0.pdf

jido-genshi

Re: Printed Manual for Sub 37

Post by jido-genshi » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:24 pm

synthesis4all wrote:Anyone know if they are printing manuals for the Sub37, and or when and how people who already have the unit will get them?

At least we have the digital one for now.. :) Maybe I'll go to the print shop and print it out..
http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... 8_13_0.pdf
Did you not get the welcome letter in your Sub 37 box? It explains how to get the printed manual.

synthesis4all

Post by synthesis4all » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:52 pm

:oops: I guess in my excitement to use it, I skipped reading that all the way through. I think I got to "You have purchased one of the first" and stopped.. So I guess its important to read that all the way through. :P Thanks for the headsup jido-genshi

For anyone else who didn't finish reading the intro letter...

"send an email to [email protected] with your serial number to get a printed manual".
:D

jido-genshi

Post by jido-genshi » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Just to let everyone know... check your mail boxes, as I received my printed manual and t-shirt today!

Unfortunately it was completely thrashed as someone (at the post office?) had ripped open the middle of the envelope and then taped it back together again. The manual was all crunched and the t-shirt was covered in dust from the inner insulation material of the envelope as it was ripped. :(

Also, wasn't there mention that there was a sticker coming as well? I didn't even receive stickers with my Sub 37 as most people did... but at least I am having great fun and productive musical output with the Sub 37, and that's all that really matters! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOgXIcPX30

slabwax

Post by slabwax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:04 pm

I received my printed manual inclosed in my S37 box last week.

HicoMe

Post by HicoMe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 am

Hi,
jido-genshi wrote:Just to let everyone know... check your mail boxes, as I received my printed manual and t-shirt today!
you´ve got a T-Shirt added to the manual? Woooaauuuu ... I´m still waiting for my manual ... Cool to read, that a T-Shirt is added ... Which T-Shirt is it? A Sub37-Shirt? 8) I´m curious ... :D

Best regards
Heiko
My current Moogs: Sub 37
My former Moogs: Minimoog Model D, heavily selfmodified Prodigy, Satellite, Etherwave Theremin

jido-genshi

Post by jido-genshi » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:38 am

HicoMe wrote:Hi,
jido-genshi wrote:Just to let everyone know... check your mail boxes, as I received my printed manual and t-shirt today!
you´ve got a T-Shirt added to the manual? Woooaauuuu ... I´m still waiting for my manual ... Cool to read, that a T-Shirt is added ... Which T-Shirt is it? A Sub37-Shirt? 8) I´m curious ... :D

Best regards
Heiko
Well, I don't know if everyone got a t-shirt, but those of us that were the very first ones to register the Sub 37 and then request a printed manual got a free Moog t-shirt... just the standard white Moog logo on black t-shirt (which I've actually always wanted but never managed to get.)

Moog Music

Post by Moog Music » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Unfortunately it was completely thrashed as someone (at the post office?) had ripped open the middle of the envelope and then taped it back together again. The manual was all crunched and the t-shirt was covered in dust from the inner insulation material of the envelope as it was ripped. :(

Also, wasn't there mention that there was a sticker coming as well? I didn't even receive stickers with my Sub 37 as most people did... but at least I am having great fun and productive musical output with the Sub 37, and that's all that really matters! :D

Sorry to hear about this jido-genshi. Just send us another email at [email protected] noting this issue and we'll get you squared away.

-Your Friends at Moog

ImNotDedYet

Post by ImNotDedYet » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 pm

No Tshirt here, but received the manual earlier this week, and it was in pristine condition.

jido-genshi

Post by jido-genshi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Moog Music wrote:

Sorry to hear about this jido-genshi. Just send us another email at [email protected] noting this issue and we'll get you squared away.

-Your Friends at Moog
Thanks, email sent. Really impressed with the excellent customer service at Moog. Thanks again!

Judy's Jungle

Post by Judy's Jungle » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:33 pm

They sent me 2 manuals for some reason... In different packages about a week apart. Perhaps they meant to send me a shirt in one of them?

EMwhite

Post by EMwhite » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:55 am

I just saw a U.S. Mail truck with a bunch of Moog bumper stickers on the back :lol:
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:21 pm

EMwhite wrote:I just saw a U.S. Mail truck with a bunch of Moog bumper stickers on the back :lol:
post a pic or it didn't happen
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra