Copy a Voyager sound on Sub?

Everything Sub.
modoc_333

Copy a Voyager sound on Sub?

Post by modoc_333 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:30 am

I am curious if someone could help. I am new to synths and still learning how to get what I want out of them. I am having tons of fun along the way though! I own a Sub Phatty and I have been playing around with a Voyager Electric Blue lately. I find it really easy to get growly sounds, fat bass, and plenty of smooth tones out of the Sub, but there are some things I am still working on. One tone I would really like is a slap bass type. For anyone that has a Voyager, I really like the factory preset for F51. I think it is called "V Bass". this patch only uses 2 OSCs and i don't *think* there is too much crazy going on. Can anyone help me get a similar sound on my Sub? maybe just a photo of the panel with notes about any shift mode changes. I really haven't dared to jump into shift mode too much since I am so new to the whole thing and still figuring out the main panel! haha.

I know this could take a lot of work and so I don't expect much, but if anyone wants to have some fun trying to nail the tone and share with a new guy, then I would really appreciate your help in unlocking another piece of the Moog world. I'm hoping that by getting a little direction, I can learn even more and be more able to make my own sounds. Thanks in advance!

-Keith
-Keith

Guitars at Bailey Brothers Music... Birmingham, AL