Where Can I Download The Sub Phatty Editor Software?

Everything Sub.
Slambrecht

Where Can I Download The Sub Phatty Editor Software?

Post by Slambrecht » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 am

It did not come in my box for some reason.

dhocks76

Re: Where Can I Download The Sub Phatty Editor Software?

Post by dhocks76 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 am

in your account on the moog site..
You have to create an account and register your purchase, then you can view the downloads section...

breun

Post by breun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:41 am

I received an e-mail about downloading the Sub Phatty Editor after I registered, so I have the editor. But if I would somehow lose it, I wouldn't know how to get another copy. After logging in on http://www.moogmusic.com with my account that has the Sub Phatty registered I couldn't find any place on the website which allows me to download the editor software.

dhocks76, can you explain where you find the Sub Phatty Editor download on the Moog website?

Does anyone know why Moog doesn't just put up a public download link for the editor on the download tab of the Sub Phatty product page like it did for the firmware, manual and hidden functions cheat sheet?

GhostClub

Post by GhostClub » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Bump.

Just got a new computer and can't find the email for my sub phatty editor download. I was able to transfer the application over from my old computer but I didn't get all the new patches that came with the editor and I would really like to have them again as they were great inspiration.

Anyone know where the download is for the editor or these patches?

Thanks so much

monokit

Post by monokit » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:02 am

I would like to know this as well, i can´t find the editor on the download section, even not, when i am logged in.

breun

Post by breun » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 am

I don't understand why the manual, firmware and cheat sheet are publicly available from the downloads tab on the Moog website, but the Sub Phatty Editor software is not. Since the editor can only be used when you have a Sub Phatty, why not make it publicly available? I can totally imagine visiting a friend with my Sub Phatty but without my computer and when over at his house thinking 'I wish I could download the editor to tweak some patches right now'.

Can anyone explain why the editor software is not publicly available?

breun

Post by breun » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 pm

The links for version 1.0.3 of the editor software and the firmware 2.0.1 update:

OS X: http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... te_MAC.zip
Windows: http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... te_WIN.zip

I still don't know why there are no links to the editor software on the Sub Phatty download page. Would be pretty handy.

breun

Post by breun » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Version 1.1.0 of the Sub Phatty Editor and firmware 2.0.3 have been released:

Mac: http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... ty_MAC.zip
Windows: http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... ty_WIN.zip

Tpulse

Post by Tpulse » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Subphatty Vst editor1.10 can't load on flstudio, in reaper there comes up an popup messages where it says missing a "msvp100.dll" file ???? and the hardware is disconnected maybe because of that

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Tpulse wrote:Subphatty Vst editor1.10 can't load on flstudio, in reaper there comes up an popup messages where it says missing a "msvp100.dll" file ???? and the hardware is disconnected maybe because of that
Yes, I can confirm the bug in FL Studio. In Bidule 64-bit, I get the MSVCP100D.dll error message when it finds the plugin, but it seems to work fine.

In Maschine 32-bit, and Bidule 32-bit, the plugin doesn't show up. In Renoise it loads up fine, but it only finds the 64-bit version.
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

modoc_333

Post by modoc_333 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:22 am

breun wrote:I don't understand why the manual, firmware and cheat sheet are publicly available from the downloads tab on the Moog website, but the Sub Phatty Editor software is not. Since the editor can only be used when you have a Sub Phatty, why not make it publicly available? I can totally imagine visiting a friend with my Sub Phatty but without my computer and when over at his house thinking 'I wish I could download the editor to tweak some patches right now'.

Can anyone explain why the editor software is not publicly available?

if you find yourself in that situation, you could still log into your account on his computer and download it.
-Keith

Guitars at Bailey Brothers Music... Birmingham, AL

breun

Post by breun » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 am

modoc_333 wrote:if you find yourself in that situation, you could still log into your account on his computer and download it.
I've tried this, but I haven't been able to find the Sub Phatty Editor under Support > Downloads after logging in. Where do you find it?

JohanH211

Post by JohanH211 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:10 am

Hi Tpulse,

The new update is also not working in Ableton (Windows 7). VI and the normal one....
Emailed Moog about directly after they send, no response of course :x