Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Phatty Editor question...

Little Phatty • Slim Phatty • Sub Phatty • Sub 37

Phatty Editor question...

Postby Stuka » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Slim Phatty from Sweetwater next week. :D

Question concerning the different versions of the Editor available direct from Moog:

Are there any Editor/Librarian function differences between the "VST Little Phatty Editor" that comes with a stand-alone version, and the "Little Phatty Editor Librarian"? Also, are both fully functional with the Slim Phatty?

Thanks in advance!

Randy
MG-1, Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-102, MF-104M, MF-105M, CP-251, Animoog, Filtatron, ..and stuff...
Stuka

Re: Phatty Editor question...

Postby hiitsme » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:37 pm

I would also like to know the answer to this.

Like you said, I just bought a Slim Phatty (on it's way here!) and now trying to figure out which, if any, VST control/editor/library to use? Every forum I look on says none of the plugins are an all-in-one solution... - the 2 for sale on Moog for $69. each :roll: , M4L MSP device or the Soundtower VST - NONE of these work properly!? If this is true, what a bummer... :cry:

What are all of you Slim Phatty owners using for ITB automation/control, patch editing/storing/recall?

This is my first Moog synth, please any tips would be much appreciated!!

Thanks
hiitsme

Re: Phatty Editor question...

Postby Stuka » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm

FWIW -
The stand-alone Little Phatty Editor/Librarian has turned out to work fine for me on both my Little and Slim Phatty's.

Can't vouch for the VST version, but other threads seem to indicate it might still have reliability issues.

Randy
MG-1, Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-102, MF-104M, MF-105M, CP-251, Animoog, Filtatron, ..and stuff...
Stuka

Return to The Phatty Forum