Little Phatty power up flicker issue

Everything Phatty.
CULT27

Little Phatty power up flicker issue

Post by CULT27 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Hi this is my first post I hope someone can help me.

Today I was working with my Little Phatty stage ii, and everything was working 100%. I was using logic and midi via usb.
When i was done I switched it off and unplugged everything and packed the phatty away.

About 4 hours later I reconnected my phatty to the power supply and switched it on and The following happened:

The screen and all the lights just started flashing on and off (This Includes the pot and mod/pitch wheel lights) and it doesn't start-up. It looks like it tries to start up and fails and then retries. I tried another plug and cable but it's no use.
Also after I switch it off it keeps flickering a few times and then dies.

The strange thing is i did nothing new or different, it just happened out of nowhere.
As far as i can tell it could be a power supply issue or the phatty not being able to load the system files witch would require a debugging.

what ever it is i would probably have to do it on my own since Im in South Africa and I can't afford to send the phatty to america to moog music and back.

Can anyone help me please? what should I do?

KoolGodzilla

Re: Little Phatty power up flicker issue

Post by KoolGodzilla » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 pm

I am having this exact same problem except with a slim phatty. Did you ever come up with a solution?

(I was trying to hook my sp up to a DX7 though so maybe it just tried to kill itself)