ARP modes for LP II

Everything Phatty.
christopher1966

ARP modes for LP II

Post by christopher1966 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:02 am

In the new OS 3.1 for LP II how can we select the different modes for arpegiator like up/down, random, down/up, etc.
thanks for answers

Amos

Re: ARP modes for LP II

Post by Amos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 am

same as before - they are found on the advanced preset - arpeggiator menu and are saved per preset.
Unfortunately I did not have enough code space to duplicate all of these settings at the global level, so I chose what I thought were the most-important ones for the new menu. All the old settings are still in their same old places, as well. (except for Arp Enable and Arp Latch Enable; those parameters were just silly and I removed them).

christopher1966

Re: ARP modes for LP II

Post by christopher1966 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Amos wrote:same as before - they are found on the advanced preset - arpeggiator menu and are saved per preset.
Unfortunately I did not have enough code space to duplicate all of these settings at the global level, so I chose what I thought were the most-important ones for the new menu. All the old settings are still in their same old places, as well. (except for Arp Enable and Arp Latch Enable; those parameters were just silly and I removed them).
Amos you must take your week end off to relax :wink:
but thank you very much for your answer