cosmic boys VST

Everything Phatty.
darkartois

cosmic boys VST

Post by darkartois » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 am

I'm having a lot of trouble setting up this VST in Live 8, over a year ago I had it working perfectly on my old laptop, albeit Live 7, and I've upgraded to Live 8. I know I should buy the official Moog editor but having splashed out on a few more analog toys, money is tight atm.

So, as instructed, I've put the VST in an audio track, opened a midi track and routed its output the the audio track. I've armed the midi track, hit record and its recording the midi data. Playing it back it becomes very glitchy, and if i stop playback on Live the last note played on the LP continues to play until I crash out of ableton. Also, when moving knobs on the LP its not corresponding and moving the knobs on the VST.

I remember it being a pain to set up before but once i figured it out it worked perfectly. I'm not too familiar with MIDI when it comes to hardware, I usually just play in audio, but I'm craving the ability to automate again.

What am I doing wrong and can anyone help me out? Using Stage II, and still on v2.1
www.myspace.com/darkartois

darkartois

Re: cosmic boys VST

Post by darkartois » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am

edit: I've now got automation. But no sound when playing back. :(

StrungbySix

Post by StrungbySix » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 am

edit
Last edited by StrungbySix on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkartois

Post by darkartois » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

I think you're getting this one mixed up with the official moog editor. The one I'm on about is free one a guy in Dublin had done a few years ago. I had it working perfectly before but can't get it working again :-(