Long Phat Quest

Everything Phatty.
stoneskipper

Long Phat Quest

Post by stoneskipper » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi there! I have a few Moog pieces (T3, EthewaveCV, CP251) and recently sold off a bunch of unused guitar pedals to buy a Slim, which seemed like a really good idea. I got it, and I fell in love with it. Too much. In fact, I decided to sell it right away (already past allowable return date - 2 weeks) and buy a LPS2+CV. So I'm out a little pocket for not deciding sooner, but I didn't know about the CV option at the time anyway, or that would've sealed it. I decided I really needed the extra keyboard as a controller anyway.

I sell my SP right away and buy what I want from an ebay store. The are a legit store in Pomona, CA that I'm aware of. Good reputation. Noisebug. I'm sure you guys know them. Anyhoo, (is this long enough yet?) I buy a black LPS2+CV from Noisebug. And, it's love, except... the parameter buttons don't respond very well. It sometimes take 3 presses for the button to make the change. So, now after having it serviced by Noisebug's exceedingly courteous Antonio, and shipped back to me-- it still has the same issue. So Noisbug are graciously giving me a full refund.

So I have no Phatty! Does anyone know of a storefront seller in the LA area that has a LPS2 with CV out?
And, perhaps more importantly, has anyone else had this experience?

nikola

Re: Long Phat Quest

Post by nikola » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 am

yeah, i had unresponsive buttons, i opened my LP at home with a great online support from moog and cleaned it my self :)
was i pushed or did i fall ?