Where is the latest Little Phatty Firmware?

Everything Phatty.
initialoz

Where is the latest Little Phatty Firmware?

Post by initialoz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 am

Hi,
After spending almost an hour looking I still don't know what's the latest Little Phatty OS and I don't know where to find it...
To me a logical place would have been under the software tab in the products section, but there is nothing there...
Can someone give me a hint?
Cheers,
http://www.soundcloud.com/kinahmi

Bääx

Re: Where is the latest Little Phatty Firmware?

Post by Bääx » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:12 am

As of right now, the latest LP firmware (v.2.21) is on the product page of the Stage II under the software tab.
Taurus III, Little Phatty Stage II, JoMoX X-Base 999, Korg MS2000R, Gotharman DeMoon

EMwhite

Post by EMwhite » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm good at guessing... that the 'rest of us' will see it after the new code (required for some of the features in the Slim) settles a bit. Amos and crew would rather have a small and ramping up population of customers stumbling upon bugs [or alternatively, proving there are none] than to have a few thousand of us bombard them all at once.

Hardware is likely a bit different due to board redesign but am sure the code base is cross compatible so maybe they are still working through QA on the standard LP line.

I know that the ultimate Arp (well, the Arp present in the Taurus that allows for transpose, etc) has not made it into the latest Phatty code, but from my perspective a few bugs pertaining to LFO synch to Midi and general quirkiness of Arp will be welcome fixes with the very next version.

Hopefully by mid-December... I have a week off and hope to get some time in to move a few things around in the studio.
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!

initialoz

Post by initialoz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you so much for replying, I have a Stage I and wasn't sure the Stage II firmware would be compatible. It doesn't make much sense to only have that firmware link in the stage II tab if it's compatible with all LPs...
http://www.soundcloud.com/kinahmi