!! Post Your Favorite Patch Orientation !!

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers

After trying *NIGHTMARISH VOCODER how do you rate it?

Shame
No votes
Fame
100%

Total votes: 1

falseface11

!! Post Your Favorite Patch Orientation !!

Post by falseface11 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:28 pm

Please try to stick to multi-unit patch configurations, name your patch, and also use only the newer moog products, so that it is more likely that others will be able to experiment with them.

*NIGHTMARISH VOCODER

vx351 lfo triangle to cp251 mult,cp251 mult to s&h in (cp251), , cp251 lfo square to s&h trig(cp251), cp251 mult to sweep in on mf103, s&h out(cp251) to lfo in(mf102), voyager audio out to mf103 audio in, mf-103 audio out to mf102 carrier in, patch a microphone to mf102's audio in, mf102 audio out to your amplification.

Parameter notes: all applicable parameters can be set to taste. although i would ride the mf102 drive parameter hot to get the "nightmarish" factor.
also the voyagers patch plays a large part in how this sounds. i will post my clips after a few people have tried it.

mic notes: i have found pleasure in using the dirtiest, cheapest dynamic instrument mics, my personal favorite is an old, beat up, water damaged SURE SM57LC instrument mic i have lying around. my next favorite is my echolette 409.

I hope you enjoy this patch orientation and this thread, dont stay up too late people.

NOTE: A good factory patch to experiment with is 'here it comes'

*I plan on using this patch at my first show, and i plan on releasing a large variety of sugar babies crazed farm animals into the crowd... err for free tickets to this show pm me!! * :shock: :shock:

! Also please post a poll to have your patch rated! :)

falseface11

Post by falseface11 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:35 pm

maybe im biased but my vote still counts :)