Request for new OS

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
MC

Re: Request for new OS

Post by MC » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:33 am

bichuelo wrote:
MC wrote:
ColorForm2113 wrote:I think in the near future we will see the voyager get discontinued, but probably not until they have another semi modular super synth lined up
The Voyager won't be discontinued until they issue the Steampunk Voyager, the Marble Countertop Voyager, the Hello Kitty Voyager...
The Schroeder Voyager?
:lol:
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

goldphinga

Re: Request for new OS

Post by goldphinga » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:08 am

I can't see the voyager getting discontinued. there's is nothing currently in the moog range that sounds or feels like it. And any improved version is going to be more expensive putting it out of the reach of most folks. A board upgrade seems logical to me with additional features such as arp, sequencer etc..but then the hardware would be inadequate control wise. I think a new flagship will come but it won't be a new voyager- something entirely different.
Moog Gear: Voyager AE,LP Stage 2+CV outs (Blue LED's/Wheels, MF104SD, MF101 Filter, MF103 Phaser, Source, Memorymoog+, Minitaur.