Where to purchase a Voyager RME power supply?

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
Clayton Miller

Where to purchase a Voyager RME power supply?

Post by Clayton Miller » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:11 am

Hi there! I'm new to the forums here. I just received a used Minimoog Voyager RME in the mail yesterday. The power supply is missing, and I'm having an exceedingly difficult time finding a suitable replacement. I've Gooogled/Ebay'd/Amazoned every permutation of search terms to no avail. I have also searched the Moog Music site to find a replacement. I realize this is probably an idiotic question, but where and/or how can I obtain a replacement power supply? Thanks for any help!

Vsyevolod

Re: Where to purchase a Voyager RME power supply?

Post by Vsyevolod » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Contact Moog directly.

Stephen

Acid Mitch

Re: Where to purchase a Voyager RME power supply?

Post by Acid Mitch » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Clayton Miller wrote:Hi there! I'm new to the forums here. I just received a used Minimoog Voyager RME in the mail yesterday. The power supply is missing, and I'm having an exceedingly difficult time finding a suitable replacement. I've Gooogled/Ebay'd/Amazoned every permutation of search terms to no avail. I have also searched the Moog Music site to find a replacement. I realize this is probably an idiotic question, but where and/or how can I obtain a replacement power supply? Thanks for any help!
Is the actual power supply missing ?
The power supply is built into the Voyager RME. You usually just connect a standard kettle lead.