Voyager & Apple Logic Audio Pro

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
joam

Voyager & Apple Logic Audio Pro

Post by joam » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:36 pm

Hi there,

Has anyone mapped out all the midi controller messages from the voyager so that they are all accessable through Apple Logic Pro and are clearly labeled when (for instance) looking through a list. By the way ...is there a list of control messages names the voyager uses and its corresponding numbers there associated with?

I really want my voyager to intergrate well with logic so if anyone has setup a great way of working with both and there is anyway to export those settings to me to apply them to my software...let me know. I really want at the end of the day to be able to think of the moog really expensive physical plugin which enables me to control all availalbe midi messages to use with the Mackie Universal control for quick editing of parameters.

Any help of guidence to where I can find all this information ....or a best practices setup that someone has already worked out and can explain to me.

Thanks Guy and Gals,.

joam

monads

Re: Voyager & Apple Logic Audio Pro

Post by monads » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:03 am

joam wrote:By the way ...is there a list of control messages names the voyager uses and its corresponding numbers there associated with?
This is in the manual with the OS 2.1 revision.
joam wrote:I really want my voyager to intergrate well with logic so if anyone has setup a great way of working with both and there is anyway to export those settings to me to apply them to my software...let me know.
I believe you're looking for an Environment for Logic? I can't help you there as I'm using DP. Best and easy setup? If you find one let us know. Easy for me is just tweaking the Voyager and recording continuous data.

Drew

Post by Drew » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:29 pm

you just set up a multi instrument in the enviroment and assighn the correct midi port and then insert the external plugin choose the correct ports again and away you go. also once you have done this correctly just save it as a template and then you don't have to do it again. hope that helps if you are still confused give me a shout :D