Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Panel settings after power off

Tips and techniques for the Voyager

Panel settings after power off

Postby w00fa » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Hey,

Are the front panel settings saved if I turn the electric blue (with keys) off? when nezt I turn it on, will it bring up the exact same sound it had before I turned it off?

I had to run out of he studio, and didn't have time to save the patch.
w00fa

Re: Panel settings after power off

Postby Voltor07 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm

w00fa wrote:I had to run out of he studio, and didn't have time to save the patch.

Yeah, I think that as long as you didn't use any menu diving in the making of your patch, it should stay the same.
Sub 37 #000068, CP-251, MF-102&103, EHX #1 Echo, QSC GX-3, Miracle Piano, Taurus III #0030, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Voltor box V.1.0&2.0, Synthutron.com, Lowrey Teenie Genie.
Voltor07

Re: Panel settings after power off

Postby w00fa » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks for the reply!

Yea.. eventually, I figured it out the hard way (i.e., crossed fingers and hit the switch). Even though for some reason, OSC 1 wasn't playing when I turned the Voyager back on, and it didn't respond to volume changes in the mixer either. It started playing again only when I had the mod wheel all the way up (even w/ the modulation amount at zero). I triple-checked the signal path, and there was nothing that was supposedly causing this. Perhaps it was some of the software settings that the patch I modified had - I don't know.

Oh well.. at least it works now.
w00fa

Return to Voyager Forum