The Modular sounds of the Minimoog...Make them, share them

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
Moog Beam

The Modular sounds of the Minimoog...Make them, share them

Post by Moog Beam » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:14 am

Hello,
I was in a sharing mood today...so I thought I would patch up the old cv expander and the VX351 or whatever its called and make a modular sound and record it. So I did. And then I took a picture of the patch and how the patch cables run to each unit and included it at one of my yahoo sites (which i am promoting) for others to experience. You will notice that the photo bears the same title as the MP3 file in the files section...the photo is in the "modular" folder in the photos section. I will make a new one every day because I have nothing else to do and I am lonely. The first little sound bite is called "hairbrush". I am tired of coming up with names so I am just going to name each little sound after something in my bathroom. You can see in the photo "hairbrush" exactly how I made the sound...just follow the patch cables and you'll figure it out in no time. Here is the site:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/synthphotos2/

I like hairbrush...it is just the sound of one key being held down for 2:50 seconds and then mastered with delay and reverb...then the old L1 ultramax.
enjoy?
Bragging...um..."Gear" List:
Satellite(ehem), Memorymoog+, Minimoog Voyager. Juno 106x2, JD800, SH101, Prophecy, Poly800, Trinity Plus, K5000s, MP9500, K5, ESQ1x2, Chroma, Prophet5 3.3, Nord Lead, DX7, PT1, MT65...I can't remember the rest

optimusrob

Broken link?

Post by optimusrob » Mon May 23, 2005 2:05 pm

Can you fix the link? It opens to a Yahoo error page...