Free Animoog solos album: Unanimoog

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Satri

Free Animoog solos album: Unanimoog

Post by Satri » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Dear Animoog enthusiasts,

While I don't particularly like self-promotion, I feel I'm on-topic here on this 'Moog Apps' forum and it's my pleasure to invite you to my 2-hours long album of Animoog solos, available for free.

From the announcement: "[...] all tracks are single-take improvisations played with the Animoog app, no second track no loops no effects no sequencing no complex or expensive music gear, just a single preset played live on the iPad" [...] I resorted to a diversity of Animoog presets to create the 47 tracks of the album. [...] Preset ambiances range from soft and harmonious sounds, with ping pong stereo delay or not, to rhythmic and more brutal sounds. Credit is given to the tracks’ presets and thus anyone can launch Animoog and replay a track they liked and make it much better, just like when someone sits in front of a piano to jam on an existing song.

You can learn more about it here: http://animoog.org/2014/12/30/animoog-s ... sic-album/

Hope you'll enjoy and/or it will inspire you to play even more with Animoog! -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri